I will come around checking off notes during ConcepTest Qs.
Make sure you are completing MP assignments. Complete and resubmit MCQs until you reach 100%. These are going to be your best opportunities for feedback on your progress between now and the AP test. If you are struggling, SEE ME FOR HELP!
Learning Goals: I can answer the following questions:
- How can the charge model be used to explain electric phenomena?
- How can the forces between two charges be characterized using Newton’s third law?
- How can preexisting knowledge of forces and energy be applied to processes involving electrically charged objects?
- How do charges move through a conductor?
- How was the conventional direction of electric current determined?
- How can phenomena occurring in electric circuits be described by physical quantities such as potential difference (voltage), electric current, electric resistance, and electric power?
- How do conservation laws apply to electric circuits?
- Review/Troubleshoot MCQs