- Access the Graphing Motion Lab, get a feel for what you will be doing the next couple of days.
Learning Goal: I can accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant acceleration and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- Due 9/21: Practice 2.7 (I have posted videos starring yours truly solving some examples using complete GUESSework. This one is a general kinematics problem. This one involves acceleration of gravity.)
- Khan Academy Breakthrough Challenge. Submission deadline Oct. 10. If you decide to submit, I will be happy to help, provide GPS time, etc.
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)