Learning Goal: I can accurately describe the motion of an object using either a position-time graph, velocity-time graph or acceleration-time graph. I can determine the velocity, acceleration and displacement from the appropriate graph.
- Acceleration of g activity. Report your results on a board, post around the room for peer review.
- Due 9/28: Practice 2.9
- Due 9/29: AP Sample Questions 2B, Submit answers to 2B; AP Sample Questions 2C, Submit answers to 2C
- Due 10/3: Practice 3.1
- Khan Academy Breakthrough Challenge. Submission deadline Oct. 10. If you decide to submit, I will be happy to help, provide GPS time, etc.
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)