Learning Goal: Apply energy and momentum concepts to rotational motion.
- Do the lab, silly! What else would we do?!
- Show the derivation of your prediction on a dry erase board.
- Due 4/20: Practice 8.7
- Due 4/21: Practice 8.8
- Due 4/24: Practice 8.9 (Concept Q assignments)
- 4/25: Quiz 8.3
- Due 4/26: Practice MCQs/FRQs (FRQ assignments); Submit MCQs
- 4/27: Rotation Summative Test
- Prepare for ACT by finishing at least two sample sections under test conditions. Go to http://www.crackact.com/ for several to choose from.
- Get 8 hrs of sleep.
- If you think you are going to want to discuss any test retake, make sure ALL missing work has been completed for that unit FIRST. Act on it ASAP. There is no Way-back Machine.