- Find lab groups.
- I can identify the force or combination of forces that keeps an object in circular motion.
Today: Penny and Turntable
- Given: A rotating turntable, a penny, stopwatch (or other timing device), ruler
- Find: The coefficient of static friction between the penny and the turntable. Confirm your results by determining the coefficient using two different methods.
- Check 5.3 conceptual answers doc for feedback. You might also want to Read this article about Scientifically Preparing for Finals.
- Due 12/14: Practice 5.4
- Also 12/14: Quiz 5.1 (over any circular motion material covered so far)
- Complete anything listed as NHI in Powerschool!
- UNO Criss Library Privileges for DE Students! Dual Enrollment Libguide: http://libguides.unomaha.edu/dualenrollment Borrowing privileges for non-DE students: http://www.unomaha.edu/criss-library/library-services/borrowing-home/patron-types-and-privileges.php