- What progress has your group made on the lab?
- What are you doing to represent your data in each of the three ways (quantitative, qualitative and graphics?
- What are you doing to minimize error?
Learning Goal: I can accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant velocity and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- How fast? Activity
- When completed, groups present to the class a report on the boards that using the rubric as a guide.
- Due Thurs 9/1: Practice 2.2 - in your notes, but you can enter your GUESSework answers in MP to check your answers.
- Principal's Leadership Council? http://bit.ly/2bU5Hh3
- Sept. 1, 9 AM: Dual Enrollment Assembly
- Sept 16: Architecture Open House at UNL
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)