Check the assignment sheet to see what is coming up.
Learning Goal: I can...
- ...predict accurately how a force exerted on an object changes the object’s momentum
- ...I can accurately relate Newton’s second and third laws to momentum.
- Registration - Mr. Braun will release you to the theater lobby to register for classes.
- If you remain in class, or when you do return, work on the assignment that was due today. If there are any questions or problems that you are having, troubleshoot with your classmates. Let me know if there are any issues remaining after that.
- Reminder: You have an assignment due tomorrow too!
- If you are not satisfied with the results of the Momentum Summative, remember: DO NOT WAIT! See me ASAP to discuss preparations for a retake. If it will be urgent in May, it should be urgent today!
- Due Tues. 2/20: Practice 7.3 (Question assignments)
- Due Wed. 2/21: Practice 7.4
- Due Fri. 2/23: Practice 7.5
- Mon. 2/26: Quiz 7.1
- Due Wed. 2/28: Practice 7.6 (Question Assignments)
- Due Fri. 3/2: Practice 7.7
- Wed. 3/7: Momentum Summative Test