Learning Goal: I can
- ...extend the particle model be to a rigid-body model of an object.
- ...relate the rotational quantities (angular position, velocity, and acceleration) to linear quantities.
- ...understand what it means for angular momentum to be conserved and use it to predict the behavior of a system.
- Discuss rotation. ConcepTest Qs.
- Ch. 8 Assignment Sheet.
- Many of you have fallen WAY behind in completing work. I will begin assigning Saturday School for missing work this week. The next Saturday School is April 2nd. Complete missing work to avoid it. See the syllabus if questions.
- If you plan on retaking this (or any other) test, see me ASAP to discuss relearning/practice plans. Spring Break is a good time for this!!
- Physicspalooza XVI: Vote for next week here.
- Assignment Feedback Form
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.