- There are 7 practice MCQ tests on the front table. Pick one and work in groups of 2-3 on it. I will be floating around to help.
- If you are taking the test this afternoon, help yourself to the snacks.
- Good luck this afternoon!!
- How can the charge model be used to explain electric phenomena?
- How can the forces between two charges be characterized using Newton’s third law?
- How can preexisting knowledge of forces and energy be applied to processes involving electrically charged objects?
- How do charges move through a conductor?
- How was the conventional direction of electric current determined?
- How can phenomena occurring in electric circuits be described by physical quantities such as potential difference (voltage), electric current, electric resistance, and electric power?
- How do conservation laws apply to electric circuits?
- Working MCQs
- Tues, May 8: Physics 1 AP Test!