- I can identify the force or combination of forces that keeps an object in circular motion.
Today: Finish - Airplane!
- Given: a meterstick
- Predict the period of rotation for the plane.
- Confirm your prediction ONLY after completing your prediction and having it confirmed.
- Share your conceptual answers with the class on this GoogleDoc
- Due 12/13: Circular Motion Sample MC, Submit answers via this Google Form
- Monday, 12/12: Practice ACT - BE PREPARED! On time to school, calculator. Consider leaving your phone in your car or locker.
- Complete anything listed as NHI in Powerschool!
- UNO Criss Library Privileges for DE Students! Dual Enrollment Libguide: http://libguides.unomaha.edu/dualenrollment Borrowing privileges for non-DE students: http://www.unomaha.edu/criss-library/library-services/borrowing-home/patron-types-and-privileges.php