- Go to Raise.me, update any info that has changed.
- Read this article. Be an active reader, taking notes as you read. What is/are the main idea(s)? What stood out or surprised you? What confused you? What questions do you have for the author?
- ...understand the relationship between work and energy, and use it to predict the motion of objects.
- ...understand how the different modes of energy storage are transformed within a system and transferred between a system and the environment.
- ...understand how energy can be represented with graphs and equations. I can use those graphs and equations to predict the motion and position of objects.
- ...understand what it means for energy to be conserved, and what implications this has on motion and the universe.
- ConcepTest & MP Questions
- Physicspalooza VII next week? no responses this week :(
- Practice 6.2: Mastering Physics Assignment
- Practice 6.1, due 1/21: READ 6.1,6.2,6.3 AND, take Cornell or other format notes. Answer Reading questions (Practice 6.1) from Mastering Physics.
- Dual Enrollment Meeting, Jan. 21, 10 AM. Parents are welcome to attend.
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.