Learning Goal(s): Understanding Simple Harmonic Motion.
Given: one meter of string, a protractor, various masses, and other commonly available equipment.
Find: The relationship between the period of a pendulum and its mass, length, and amplitude.
- (Heavy sigh) Yes, I know the MP assignment wasn't working over the weekend. It is fixed.
- Seniors: Instead of the lab, you may begin preparing yourself for the final. How? Go back and finish & check incomplete assignments.
- Practice 11.1, due 5/11: Read sections 11-1 through 11-4, take Cornell or other format notes. Complete Mastering Physics assignment.
- Underclassmen: If you are are retaking any test, plans must be made ASAP. No requests after THURSDAY.
- Missing/Incomplete work?
- Raise.me, website for "micro-scholarships".