- Assign FRQs that are due Thursday.
Complete the Shoot the Hoop Lab
- Ball bearing must NOT leave the table until your group is ready to shoot the hoop!
- Ball must be released from a height of AT LEAST 20 cm above the table.
- When complete: on a board, show the calculations necessary to determine the horizontal and vertical velocities of the ball bearing just before it hits the ground. Use vector addition to calculate the resultant velocity vector of your marble just before it hits the ground. Have Mr. Mason check your work.
- Due 10/17: Practice 3.6
- Due 10/19: Sample AP Projectile Qs, Google Form for answer submission (One FRQ will be assigned to each student to be presented to class on due date for formative grade.)
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)