- Warm Up: Warm Up: Read this article. Be an active reader, taking notes as you read. What is/are the main idea(s)? What stood out or surprised you? What confused you? What questions do you have for the author?
Learning Goal: Understand projectile motion.
- Problem solve/Collab Practice 3.7
- Practice 3.7, due 10/20: p.65 #10-20, p66 Problems #17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24; Watch this Mythbusters video (or the whole episode if you have more time)
- Due 10/7: Complete the Treasure Hunt Activity. Map should be on graph paper. ALSO: Use graphical methods to determine your resultant displacement from the activity.
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.
- Omaha Area College Fair is October 25th, from 1-4:00 pm; Sapp Fieldhouse on the UNO campus.
- UNL College of Engineering Showcase, Sat. Oct. 31