- On the board, record any items from the assignment you would like to see reviewed in class. If yours is already there, add a "+" next to it.
- You will have a few minutes to quietly reflect on the quote in the pic and free-write about it. Aim for higher-order thinking - avoid merely restating it. Stuck? Think about what it means to you, examples of it in action, agree, disagree, or take a totally different angle.
Learning Goal: Apply energy and momentum concepts to rotational motion.
- Review practice 8.9 - Concept Qs & problems
- Review 8.09, 8.10, 8.11, 8.12, 8.13
- Due 4/21: Practice 8.8
- Due 4/24: Practice 8.9 (Concept Q assignments)
- 4/25: Quiz 8.3
- Due 4/26: Rotational Sample Qs 8b, submit MC Answers
- 8/27: Rotational Dynamics Summative Test
- Deadline to initiate any test retakes is May 5, scheduled on a first-come basis. I will not consider retakes for anyone who approaches me for the first time after that date. In other words: If you wait until the last week/day/minute to approach me, and I don't have any time available to discuss, you have waited too long.