- Get boards & markers and a boardwork assignment from Mr. M.
- I can apply gravitation concepts to objects acting at a distance.
- Boardwork: 51,53,55,67,70,71,73,78,80,85,89
- Review & troubleshooting: 5a Practice MC. Oh, nevermind. Only 4 of you bothered to do it <sad face>.
- Due 12/19: 5a Practice MC, submitted via Form
- Due 12/20: Assigned FRQ
- Do you have a final? Silly question. Have you met me? Make sure you are doing a little each day to prepare for the final next Thursday. It will be comprehensive for the semester, with an emphasis on circular and gravitational motion. What's the best way to prepare? Pick an assignment marked as NHI and complete it. Check the answers. If you happen to be one of the very few people who is caught up on everything, then go back to old quizzes, FRQs and MC assignments. Use them to quiz yourself.
- Complete anything listed as NHI in Powerschool!
- UNO Criss Library Privileges for DE Students! Dual Enrollment Libguide: http://libguides.unomaha.edu/dualenrollment Borrowing privileges for non-DE students: http://www.unomaha.edu/criss-library/library-services/borrowing-home/patron-types-and-privileges.php