Get out Practice 12.1 to check off.
Learning Goals: I can...
- ...explain how waves are an energy transport phenomena.
- ...explain and predict how the relative velocities of the source of a wave and of the observer affect the frequency of the observed wave.
- ...explain and predict how waves from more than one source interfere to make waves of smaller or larger amplitude, depending on the location where the waves meet.
- ...explain and predict how wave boundary behavior can be used to derive and apply relationships for calculating the characteristic frequencies for standing waves in strings, open pipes, and closed pipes.
- ConcepTest Qs
- Many groups still need Mechanical Waves Challenge checked off. GPS (or after school) would be a great time to show me that video!
- AP Physics 1 Test Prep Course: If you choose to do it, the deadline is April 23, but register ASAP - space is limited. See me if questions.
- Due Mon. 4/23: Practice 12.1
- Due Wed. 4/25: 12d Harmonics MCQ/FRQ, Submit Answers
- Due 4/26: Practice 16.1
- Due 4/30: 16a Electrostatics MCQs & FRQs, Submit MCQs
- Due 5/1: Practice 18.1
- Due 5/3: Practice 19.1
- Due 5/4: 19a Circuits MCQs & FRQs, Submit MCQs