- 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do. Get sheet from Mr. Mason. Summarize the info and reflect on what it means to you. Be prepared to share.
- I am able to use Newton’s laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects.
- I am able to create graphical representations (FBDs) and algebraic representations (force summations) of the forces acting on an object.
- Practice 4a - Need to resubmit
- Review Board work from last couple days.
- (if time) nTIPERS Qs
- Due 11/28 Practice AP Problems (4a), submit answers in the Google Form; Practice AP Problems (4b) submit answers in this Google Form
- 11/29: Quiz 4.2 (Anything so far in Dynamics/Newton's Laws is fair game!)
- Complete anything listed as NHI in Powerschool!
- UNO Criss Library Privileges for DE Students! Dual Enrollment Libguide: http://libguides.unomaha.edu/dualenrollment Borrowing privileges for non-DE students: http://www.unomaha.edu/criss-library/library-services/borrowing-home/patron-types-and-privileges.php