What items do you need to review? Be prepared to ask.
Learning Goal: Review for AP test.
- AP Test Boot Camp. In-class focus will be on teaching any concepts we ran out of time for. Any out of class time should be spent on review previous material.
- Emphasis should be on any and all practice MCQs and FRQs you have received.
- When you are practicing, USE YOUR CONSTANTS AND EQUATIONS SHEET. It will help familiarize you with where everything can be found on the sheet, save time on the test.
- Load your calculator with fresh batteries.
- I am available during GPS and after school today for final review. Breakfast tomorrow morning is in here before the bus leaves for the Welcome Center.
- Assignment Sheet: Vibrations/Waves/Sound
- Assignment Sheet: Electrostatics & Circuits
- The assignment sheets above are rough guidelines leading up to the test. You are not responsible for completing all of the assignments. They are provided mainly to guide you on the material they cover (sections of the text) and the MCQs-FRQs. We will spend our time in class focused on the latter.
- Deadline to initiate any test retakes is May 5, scheduled on a first-come basis. I will not consider retakes for anyone who approaches me for the first time after that date. In other words: If you wait until the last week/day/minute to approach me, and I don't have any time available to discuss, you have waited too long.