Assignment: Ch. 2 Assignment Sheet
- Fri. 8/30: Quiz 2.1
- Due Tues. 9/4: Practice 2.3
Learning Goal: To be successful in this unit, you should be able to...
- ...accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant velocity and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- ...accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant acceleration and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- ...accurately present and interpret information from motion graphs.
- ...accurately describe the characteristics of the motion of a projectile launched at an angle.
Today: How fast?
Given: Timing devices (including phone) , metersticks/rulers/measuring tapes, object(s) that display constant velocity, (optional: phone for video analysis)
Find: Develop your own experimental design and analysis methods to determine the velocity of an object displaying non-accelerated motion. You should be able to communicate your results in three ways: qualitative, quantitative, and graphically.
Use this doc as a guideline to designing your lab appropriately.