- Complete the work from yesterday on a board with your partner. Once Mr. Mason has confirmed your correct GUESSework, you & your partner will each assist another group until the entire class has correctly solved the problem.
Learning Goal: I can accurately describe the motion of an object moving at constant acceleration and represent it both graphically and algebraically.
- Complete the "Deer Problem"
- Questions & collar time on problem set
- (if time) ConcepTest Qs re. gravity
- Due 9/21: Practice 2.7 (I have posted videos starring yours truly solving some examples using complete GUESSework. This one is a general kinematics problem. This one involves acceleration of gravity.)
- Khan Academy Breakthrough Challenge. Submission deadline Oct. 10. If you decide to submit, I will be happy to help, provide GPS time, etc.
- Syllabus and Safety Contract. Submit Google Form - parents.
- Complete this online activity (approx 15 min)