- Write your solution to your assigned text problem on a board. Make sure you include FBD(s) and Force Summations. and prop it up along the edges of the room.
- When that is done, get together with classmates who had the same nTIPERS concept question. Discuss, compare your solutions. Be prepared to share with the class.
- While you are working, I will hand back quizzes from yesterday.
- I am able to use Newton’s laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects.
- I am able to create graphical representations (FBDs) and algebraic representations (force summations) of the forces acting on an object.
- Discuss nTIPERS conceptual solutions.
- Gallery walk of text problems. Discussion.
- (if time) questions about quiz 4.2
- Due 11/30: Practice 4.8 (you will be assigned one problem to share with the class)
- Due 12/1: Sample Qs 4c and FRQ. You will be assigned one FRQ to share with the class tomorrow). Submit MC answers here.
- 12/2: Dynamics Summative Exam
- Complete anything listed as NHI in Powerschool!
- UNO Criss Library Privileges for DE Students! Dual Enrollment Libguide: http://libguides.unomaha.edu/dualenrollment Borrowing privileges for non-DE students: http://www.unomaha.edu/criss-library/library-services/borrowing-home/patron-types-and-privileges.php