Learning Goal(s): I can...
- ...use Newton’s laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects.
- ...understand and apply the relationship between action-reaction force pairs (Newton’s third law).
- ...utilize free-body diagrams be utilized in the analysis of physical interactions between objects.
- ...apply Newton’s laws to systems of two or more objects.
- ...apply Newton's Laws of Motion to the circular motion of objects.
- Review test, discuss options
- Physicspalooza VII next week? no responses this week :(
- Practice 6.1, due 1/21: READ 6.1,6.2,6.3 AND, take Cornell or other format notes. Answer Reading questions (Practice 6.1) from Mastering Physics.
- Dual Enrollment Meeting, Jan. 21, 10 AM. Parents are welcome to attend.
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.