Learning Goal(s): I can...
- ...use Newton’s laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects.
- ...understand and apply the relationship between action-reaction force pairs (Newton’s third law).
- ...utilize free-body diagrams be utilized in the analysis of physical interactions between objects.
- ...apply Newton’s laws to systems of two or more objects.
- ...apply Newton's Laws of Motion to the circular motion of objects.
- Collab time w/ Sample Gravitation Qs
- Practical problem solving WITH PHYSICS!
- Sample AP Gravitation Questions, Google Form for answers
- Physicspalooza VII next week?
- Test next week - refer to Ch. 5 Assignment Sheet to stay on track!
- Einstein's gravity explained, and visualized. (You're welcome Christine!)
- Dual Enrollment Meeting, Jan. 21, 10 AM. Parents are welcome to attend.
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.