Learning Goal(s): I can...
- ...use Newton’s laws of motion to predict the behavior of objects.
- ...understand and apply the relationship between action-reaction force pairs (Newton’s third law).
- ...utilize free-body diagrams be utilized in the analysis of physical interactions between objects.
- ...apply Newton’s laws to systems of two or more objects.
- ...apply Newton's Laws of Motion to the circular motion of objects.
- Quiz 4.3
- ConceptTest questions (centripetal force/accel)
- No new assignment: make a date with yourself this weekend to get a missing assignment done!
- Practice 5.1- due 12/10 (when you walk in): Read 5.1-5.3; Take Cornell or other format notes (this series of Khan videos may help if you are confused); Answer Reading Questions on Mastering Physics. PMGS or SS if you fail in this mission.
- Another Sample 2-D force problem posted to YouTube. (Sorry for the delay - technical issues).
- Comprehensive Final, Dec. 17
- Anything missing? FINISH IT!
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.