Two blocks are pushed along a horizontal frictionless surface by a force of 20 newtons to the right, as shown above. How much force does the 2 kg block exert on the 3 kg block?
Learning Goal(s): Dynamics: Newton's Laws of Motion
- Finish the Coefficient of Friction Labs.
- Good experimental procedure = repeatability
- Follow the experimental design sheet, include those elements in your assignment to turn in.
- Make it neat, organized and readable!! If you need time to make it that way, do so.
- Find/create time in your weekend to do physics!
- ANY MISSING/NHI WORK ASAP!!!