You have approximately 15 min to complete and post your boards around the room. The board should include your data table, your graph (on graph paper) the final average value for the spring constant and how you arrived at that.
Learning Goal: To understand the relationship between work and energy, and use it to predict the motion of objects.
- Finish The Spring Is the Thing boards (see yesterday) while I check off notes.
- Lab debrief
- ConcepTest Qs
- Several of you asked how two vectors could combine to give a scalar answer. This is one of the best, visual explanations I have seen. Check it out!
- Due Fri. 1/26: Practice 6.5
- Due Mon. 1/29: Practice 6.6
- Due Wed. 1/31: Practice 6.7
- Due Fri. 2/2: Practice 6.8