Log onto Mastering Physics on your device. Switch to "Desktop". Find the "Learning Catalytics" link on the right-hand side.
If you do not have the assignment done, have a date ready that you are reporting to PMGS next week (or Saturday School).
Learning Goal: Understand vectors and how to work with them.
- Concept Check
- Practice 3.6 due 10/15: READ FOR UNDERSTANDING sections 3.5-3.7, taking Cornell or other organized format notes. Watch this Khan video for clarification of your notes. Then answer the reading assignment questions on the Mastering Physics page. http://www.khanacademy.org/science/physics/mechanics/v/projectile-at-an-angle
- Practice 3.7, due 10/20: p.65 #10-20, p66 Problems #17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24; Watch this Mythbusters video (or the whole episode if you have more time)
- Practice 3.5, due 10/14: p.66 #10-13
- Due 10/7: Complete the Treasure Hunt Activity. Map should be on graph paper. ALSO: Use graphical methods to determine your resultant displacement from the activity.
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.
- Omaha Area College Fair is October 25th, from 1-4:00 pm; Sapp Fieldhouse on the UNO campus.
- UNL College of Engineering Showcase, Sat. Oct. 31