- Get your notes checked off with Mr. Mason
- Have you gotten other assignments done that are listed NHI? Come to GPS or after school to get caught up.
- Make a note of the assignment due Thursday.
Learning Goals: I can answer the following questions:
- How can the charge model be used to explain electric phenomena?
- How can the forces between two charges be characterized using Newton’s third law?
- How can preexisting knowledge of forces and energy be applied to processes involving electrically charged objects?
- How do charges move through a conductor?
- How was the conventional direction of electric current determined?
- How can phenomena occurring in electric circuits be described by physical quantities such as potential difference (voltage), electric current, electric resistance, and electric power?
- How do conservation laws apply to electric circuits?
- ConcepTest Qs