- Did you get the new assignment sheet (if you rely on the hard copy)?
- Write down the number of any problem you need to see worked out on the front board, even if the number is already written.
Learning Goals: I can...
- ...explain how waves are an energy transport phenomena.
- ...explain and predict how the relative velocities of the source of a wave and of the observer affect the frequency of the observed wave.
- ...explain and predict how waves from more than one source interfere to make waves of smaller or larger amplitude, depending on the location where the waves meet.
- ...explain and predict how wave boundary behavior can be used to derive and apply relationships for calculating the characteristic frequencies for standing waves in strings, open pipes, and closed pipes.
- Troubleshooting Practice 11.3
- AP Physics 1 Test Prep Course: If you choose to do it, the deadline is April 23, but register ASAP - space is limited. See me if questions.
- Due Mon. 4/16: Practice 11.3 (Q assignments)
- Due Tues. 4/17: Practice 11.4
- Due Thurs. 4/19: 12b Waves MCQs & FRQs, Submit Answers; 12c Waves/Doppler/Interference MCQs and FRQs, Submit MCQ
- Due Mon. 4/23: Practice 12.1
- Friday, 5/4: Summative Test - SHM/Waves/Sound/Electrical