Learning Goal: I can
- ...describe centripetal force, give examples, and relate it to Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- ...describe the difference between centripetal force and “centrifugal force”.
- ...describe and apply Newton’s Law of Universal Gravitation to various situations.
- ...use Newton’s Law of Gravitation to explain weightlessness, ocean tides, and black holes.
- Quiz 7.2
- When finished: continue ConcepTest Questions (in notes, w/ partner) or lab group at the track.
- Check Ch. 7 Assignment sheet to keep track of upcoming due dates, quizzes, etc. Assignments will be expected on schedule.
- AP test registration due 4/11. See Mrs. Powell with questions.
- Assignment Feedback Form
- Physicspalooza XV THURSDAY! Vote for next week here.
- Place your vote for next week's Motivation/Mindfulness Monday article here. You can see the articles to choose from here.