Discuss the popper toy project with your partner(s).
Learning Goal(s): Understanding work and energy
- Energy of a popper toy: Identify an energy-related question that you can answer about one of the popper toys using sound experimental technique, following the Experimental Design Outline. Due Fri, 2/20.
- Concept Check Questions
- Practice 6.7- due 2/13: show ALL GUESSwork on a separate sheet. DO p. 163 #28,32,37,39,40,41,42
- Practice 6.6, due 2/11: READ 6.6-6.9 Take Cornell or other format notes. Answer Reading questions (Practice 6.6) from Mastering Physics.
- Practice 6.5- due2/9: Complete the Popper mini-lab to turn in, and Giancoli p161 #10,11,13,14,19,21; p163 #35,36,43
- Think you will want to retake the test? Start working on missing/incomplete work now.