- Get your FRQs checked off by Mr. Mason. Then find someone else with the same FRQ and the same check status to partner with on a board.
- I have some MCQs from previous tests that you can come in to work on. I cannot let them leave the room, so you would have to come in during GPS and/or after school.
Learning Goals: I can answer the following questions:
- How can the charge model be used to explain electric phenomena?
- How can the forces between two charges be characterized using Newton’s third law?
- How can preexisting knowledge of forces and energy be applied to processes involving electrically charged objects?
- How do charges move through a conductor?
- How was the conventional direction of electric current determined?
- How can phenomena occurring in electric circuits be described by physical quantities such as potential difference (voltage), electric current, electric resistance, and electric power?
- How do conservation laws apply to electric circuits?
- Discuss and Troubleshoot FRQs